What does it mean to be an Administrator at A.D.?
It’s no secret that we love our customers, and they love us back! Our hard-earned reputation depends on the very best customer service and communication, and that’s where you come in! You’ll be helping us liaise with suppliers, book new work and collaborate closely with the Account Management team to ensure smooth handovers – all with a smile and a friendly ‘can-do’ attitude!
So, if you’ve got the right skillset and attitude, you’ll have a career path open to you as part of team A.D. which provides opportunities to grow, be promoted, and ultimately be rewarded as a result!
You’ll contribute to the company’s goals and you’ll make sure A.D.’s customers are taken care of and provided with the best service possible.
You’ll be responsible for..
- Providing excellent customer service and total customer care at all times.
- Planning time and resources efficiently to ensure order input.
- Maintaining price levels to give minimum budgeted gross profit (or better!).
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with key buying personnel, through regular contact over the phone (and in person if/when necessary).
- Administering and recording everything to do with suppliers and jobs to a very high level, and in accordance with our standards and procedures.
- Helping to ensure that A.D. is totally customer focused in all that we do.
- Developing and maintaining our image in all markets, and helping to raise our profile.
- Purchasing and negotiating to achieve the best possible margins.
- Health and Safety awareness and adherence at all times.
You’re going to need the following skills and experience..
- 1-2 years industry experience preferred (but not essential)
- Top-notch communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Great organisational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Complete understanding of product pricing and costing.
- Willing to learn and hungry for success!
Start date January 2022