Here at A.D., we’re all about creating experiences, not just branded products.
It’s important to our clients that they have a real relationship with a supplier they can trust – so they can connect with their customers in a creative, fresh way. That’s why we focus on delivering innovative, creative solutions backed by the best teamwork in the industry.
And we don’t stop there! Taking care of the environment and giving back to the community is just as important to us. It seems a lot, but it means a lot to us.
If all that resonates with you, you could be one of our awesome A.D. people too!
We’re on a mission to find hungry, ambitious A.D. people who are inspired by our culture of real understanding and collaboration. We’re looking for people who are driven to go above and beyond for our clients; we need people who want only the best for them – and are ready to show that we care about them and their brand as much as they do.
Sound like you?
The together effect
Team A.D. know that we’re contributing to something special. We’ve played our part in defining who we are, and we’re proud of what we can achieve together and encourage each other every step of the way.
We want our customers to have a great experience, and we recognise that it starts with us. We’re stronger together, and we nurture our relationships with each other and our planet. Because that means we can always do our best for our clients, and create the most innovative branded solutions – responsibly, creatively and courageously.
It’s a new movement in our sector. We call it creative connections.
A.D. people are..
- Planet-positive ambassadors for sustainable solutions and doing right by our planet.
- A.D.-vocates (A.D.’s biggest fans).
- People who thrive as part of a brand-centric team, who really engage and truly express who we are and align themselves with our brand and values.
- Relationship-builders and nurturers.
- Supportive and inspiring to their colleagues and clients.
- Great listeners who love to collaborate and work with others.
- Innovative with a thirst to challenge the status quo.
- Role models in all they do – both inside and outside the company.
- Cool-headed and calm; acting professionally in any situation.
- Lovers of teamwork, togetherness and personal growth.
- Fantastic communicators with great people skills.
- Calm and personable with customers.
- Driven to sell, with a focus on doing the right thing.
- Focused on attention to detail.
- Organised and meet deadlines.
- Passionate about going above and beyond for customers.
- Devoted to understanding the client’s needs and deciphering them quickly.
- Effective at delegating.
- Continually demonstrating best practices.
There are perks, too!
- Attractive salary + bonus.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Working in a fulfilling, rewarding environment that will support and encourage career development.
- Be part of a dynamic, supportive team of heroes.
- Training and development.
- Our company is an accredited Real Living Wage employer.
- Healthcare provision (which includes dental care, mental health referrals, and medical scans).
- A comfortable, open office with fantastic views of Old Trafford and an abundance of natural light (you’ll love it even if you’re not a Manchester United fan).
- Located near transport connections and MediaCity, with easy access to both.
- Free gym, cycling hub and showers available on site.
- #WeAreTeaMad – so you’re never without a cuppa (coffee and soft drinks are always stocked too).
We believe in a diverse, inclusive culture. So, any application from a suitable candidate will be considered, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability.