Coming up with a great solution isn’t always isn’t easy, is it? Sometimes it feels like you’re just scratching the surface of what’s possible. But, how can we make sure we’re ticking all the boxes and giving ourselves the best chance of creating something awesome?
Consumers today expect brand connections to be authentic and emotional.
This infographic highlights seven key things needed for innovative branded marketing solutions that really connect with your audience.
1. Based on insight and knowledge
- It’s true to your brand and connects with your customer.
- Your supplier has asked the right questions and campaign objectives, target audience and budget have been confirmed.
- You’ve established end goals by learning everything you can.
2. Appeals to what matters to people
- Connects with the audience on an emotional level
- The audience share it, talk about it and engage with it.
- Not flashy for the sake of being flashy. It’s actually used and loved by people.
- Brings your brand to life and keeps you in your audience’s mind.
3. Creative and innovative
- Exceeds expectations.
- A fresh perspective – something different from the norm.
- More than just a product – it pushes the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
- Delights you and your audience.
4. Created through collaboration
- Bringing all the ideas together.
- Your branded merchandise supplier has been honest with you about what works and what doesn’t.
- Developed as a team, so your opinion and ideas have been heard and valued
- Real thought and teamwork went into developing a solution that connects your brand to its customers.
5. Best in class manufacturing
- You’ll see samples for approval.
- A rigorous testing process.
- Attention to detail and quality inspection: “do we need to modify?” is important.
- Made in our top-notch factories.
6. Delivered on time and on budget
- Your branded merchandise supplier delivers on their promises.
- The whole thing feels seamless.
- No short-cuts – the most suitable and cost-efficient way to deliver your branded items on time!
7. Exceeds expectations
- Everything you wanted and more! An experience using branded merchandise.
- Your account manager is available throughout.
- Gives you and your audience that WOW moment!
Your impact on our planet.
Every marketing solution, no matter how small, has an impact on the environment. Consider these three things if you’re trying to take steps to help fill your carbon footprint in.
- Does your brand support initiatives to rebalance its impact on the environment?
- Why not use eco-friendly products, materials, and manufacturing?
- What can you do to offset transportation emissions? How about carbon-neutral delivery, for example?
Let’s make something awesome together.